What Girl Scouts Do
The Girl Scout program provides engaging and worthwhile activities that respond to the needs of today’s girls, with flexibility that respects their busy lives—and yours! We deliver programming that challenges your girl to uncover hidden passions and learn more about herself than she ever thought possible.
Girl Scouts welcomes all girls in grades K–12. Girl Scout program levels correspond to what grade you are in at school. As a Girl Scout, you'll:
- Meet new friends in your troop and at events.
- Try new things, earn skill-building badges, and learn the powerful ways you can take the lead every single day.
- Make a difference in your community through Leadership Journeys.
- Hone your business skills through the largest girl-led entrepreneurship program.
- Explore nature, travel the world, and go to Girl Scout summer camp.
- Solve issues you care about by earning Highest Awards, advocate for girls, join an influential board—your work may even be honored as a National Gold Award Girl Scout!
- And so much more! At Girl Scouts, the world is yours for the taking.