Troop and Girl Incentives (Deadline is May 31):
- Troops earn an additional 10¢ per package of cookies sold during the 2023 Cookie Season when you retain 70% or more of your troop’s number of girls through renewals or new memberships! Juliette Girl Scouts are also eligible for this incentive.
- Girls earn a collectible patch, featuring GsNorCal's first Early Bird Skye! Our Daisy bird Skye has a strong sense of self, soars in confidence, and strives to form positive identities. She'll be joined by a flock of friends over the next few years, so you don't want to miss out. All renewed girls will automatically receive the patch, but adult members and graduating seniors can also get in on the fun—just be sure to request your patch here by June 1, 2022! (Pssst...purchasing a lifetime membership is a great way to use up those reward cards!)
- Girls can earn a Make New Friends patch! Early Bird season is also Extended Membership Year season, which means new girls can join Girl Scouts for the rest of this membership year and all of next membership year for just $50. When girls recruit a friend to join during Extended Membership, BOTH girls receive the Make New Friends Patch! Claim your patches here by June 30, 2022!
Service Unit Incentives (Deadline is May 31):
When 60% of the girls assigned to your service unit as of March 31, 2022 renew for another year of fun, you’ll get your choice of one of three great benefits:
Priority property reservations
- Guaranteed first choice* of property and date for SU event between the dates of October 1, 2022–May 25, 2023
- Discount of $150 off property rental
- Limited to only one SU event
- Holiday blackout dates apply
*If two qualifying SU’s pick the same date and location the first choice will go to the SU with the highest renewal percentage
Regionally based program for Fall 2022
- This is an option ONLY for the North Coast, North Central and Redwoods regions due to the proximity of council properties
- Customized for your region
- One program per region, location centrally based on majority of renewals
Host a renewal event by August 30 and receive:
- Up to 50 girls renewed = $100
- 51 to 200 girls renewed = $200
- 201 to 350 girls renewed = $350
- 351 to 500 girls renewed = $500
- 501 to 650 girls renewed = $650
- 651 to 750 girls renewed = $750
Plus, you’ll receive a free 1-year GSUSA Zoom renewal just for promoting the early renewal campaign to your troops!