Troops make friends, build new skills, earn badges and awards, and have fun!
What Troops Do
To have a well-rounded Girl Scout experience, we encourage all troops to:
- Meet at least once per month during the school year
- Complete a Leadership Journey
- Choose badges or activities from a variety of skill building areas
- Participate in the Girl Scout Cookie Program
- Attend or hold an end-of-year celebration or event
- Participate in at least one summer activity
Not sure where to start?
These handy packets give a high-level overview of the badges, Journeys, and awards available at every Girl Scout age level as well as where to place the insignia on her uniform. Use these printables to help kick-start your year with ease!
We're here for you!
Volunteer help and support is always a phone call or email away. Our customer care team is happy to answer your questions and assist you as you volunteer. Just call 800-447-4475 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.