- Cookie Family Guide – Everything you need to have a successful Cookie Program. Key dates, selling tips, and more helpful resources.
- Cookie Goal Sheet – Track your cookie goal progress with this sweet printable goal sheet.
- Girl & Parent Responsibility Form (en Español) – Each Girl Scout family must submit this completed form to their troop cookie manager prior to participating in the Cookie Program, including cookie booths. Talk to your troop leader for more information.
- Girl Rewards Sheet – From adorable plushies to tech treats, and even awesome experiences, there's plenty of opportunities for your girl to set her eyes on the prize and get-goaling!
- Practical Tips for Parents – You are your daughter's biggest supporter. See what steps you can take to guide her through a successful Cookie Program experience.
Cookie Selling Resources
It’s going to be AWESOME. Are you ready? Great. Let’s do it.
Check out these great tools to help you reach your cookie sales goals, and have your best cookie season yet!
Preparing for Your Cookie Program
During the Cookie Program
Follow some basic tips and guidelines to be your best #cookieboss!
Follow Safety Guidelines
Sell Cookies Creatively
Know What to Say to Negative Comments
Cookie Boss Resources