- All trips are open to girls who will be Cadettes, Seniors, or Ambassadors (grades 6–12) at the time of travel.
- Girls can utilize Cookie Program reward cards to pay for part or all of their trip.
- Girls need to have passports at least 110 days before they depart on their trip.
- Exclusive money-earning opportunities are available for girls signed up for council trips.
- Entire troops can enroll on a council trip.
- Adults can attend with their girls. Please be aware that prices are higher for adults.
- Scholarships are available to girls who qualify and participate in both Fall Product and Cookie Program.
- All dates listed are timelines that girls should be flexible with, as the trips will fall sometime within the listed dates.
- Trip prices include flights from SFO airport, but girls must make their own arrangements to get to and from the airport.
Council Trips & Destinations
From local sights and landmarks to those around the world, Girl Scouts has an adventure opportunity for every type of traveler. Girl Scouts of Northern California offers annual trips for girls in the Cadette, Senior and Ambassador levels from around the council to travel together and experience new adventures. Special money earning and scholarship opportunities are available to girls to help pay for their council trips!
2019 Passage Through Panama
2020 Charting the Galapagos Islands
2020 Journey Down Under - New Zealand and Australia
2021 London to Lucerne + Florence and Rome
2022 - Help us choose our next Council Trip!
For more information on how to enroll in any of these trips, please contact Sandy Norman, Travel Pathways Volunteer, at (408) 225-8979 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If girls are looking for more adventure and are interested in meeting Girl Scouts from around the USA, girls can apply for a GSUSA destination!
With the support of GSNorCal, girls can apply for one of many destinations hosted by other councils and vendors that take girls all over the world, from playing with pandas in China to swimming with sea turtles in Puerto Rico. Destinations are by application only and most groups travel in no more than 30 girls.