Launch into Kindergarten & First Grade with Girl Scouts!
Your child is taking a BIG step! Naturally, you want to do everything you can to prepare them for school. That’s where Girl Scouts comes in.
What Daisies Do
As Girl Scout Daisies in kindergarten and first grade, they will unleash their imagination to try a wide variety of new and exciting things. They’ll make friends, grow in confidence, and build skills that will help them in school and beyond. The best part? You’ll get to join the fun right alongside them and watch as they play, learn, and grow with the help of other caring adult volunteers. It’s all waiting for them at Girl Scouts.
As Daisy Girl Scouts, they might:
- Gain new friends as part of a troop
- Earn petals (the special Daisy version of badges earned by older Girl Scouts) as they embrace the Girl Scout Promise and Law
- Make a difference in their community through a Leadership Journey
- Sell cookies (and have fun doing it)
Want more information?
Learn more about Girl Scouts by participating in local activities and virtual information sessions. Go to Discover Girl Scouts.
Fill out the form below to:
- Be the first to learn about events to help form troops for our Daisy Girl Scouts (Kindergarten or 1st grade this fall)!
- Receive a fun activity book via email!
- Have a staff member reach out to you.