Camp is a constantly changing adventure, and there are plenty of new activities and discoveries in store this year! From honoring our history to creating new traditions, there's something for every girl.
- Bothin campers are creative, and our new camp programs this summer give them lots of ways to express themselves! Create your own character and go questing with Live Action Role Play or get innovating in the MakerZone in Apprentice Makers and Artisan Makers. Explore what the incredible city of San Francisco has to offer in The San Fran Race, or get your science on with The Science of Camp.
- Celebrate Girl Scout history! 2018 is Stone House's 100th anniversary.
- Make, create, design, and explore at the expanded MakerZone.
- Prepare for a challenging adventure at our new Skylark Ranch programs this summer! Explore the stunning Northern California coast along Highway 1 in Slow Coast or push yourself on a 25-mile backpacking trek in Skyline-to-the-Sea! Animal lovers can appreciate and learn more about the wide variety of birds that call Skylark Ranch home in Bird is the Word.
- Sleep in style in the newly converted cabins.
- For Sugar Pine's 80th birthday, the brand-new Wiki Woodworking program will get to carve a unique project out of a special piece of Sugar Pine history: the very tree that gave Camp Sugar Pine its name! Adventerous foodies (Foodie Venture), flexible and chill yogis (Yogi Pines), athletic champions (G.I.R.Lympics), and nature lovers (Pine Pixies, Nature Girl, Night Owl) all have new programs this year. Want to develop your leadership skills? The Counselor in Training (CIT) program is back!
- Tuck in after a long night of campfire songs and s'mores in the new tent cabins and covered wagons.
- Want to continue your Girl Scout adventure over the summer? Sign up for the troop camping session!
- Girls in or near Red Bluff can now take the bus to Sugar Pine for sessions 1A, 2A, and 3A.
We can't wait to see you creating, exploring, hiking, singing, hitting a bullseye, and enjoying your best summer yet at Girl Scout camp this summer!