Household Renewal Information:
- Primary Caregivers of a household are able to renew adult and girl memberships as well as add new girl and adult memberships to the household at any time.
- During renewal season (April 1–September 30), new renewal options and rewards are available. Make sure to renew during this time period to ensure your Girl Scout troop memberships stay current and active. This will also qualify you for the exclusive early bird renewal incentives.
Renewing your household memberships:
- If you will be renewing with Product Program Reward Cards or requesting Financial Assistance for adults, follow these links and steps.
- If you will be renewing with credit card or requesting financial assistance for girls, follow the Household Renewal Steps below to register via your MyGS Account.
MyGS Family Renewal Instructions
Additional Helpful Documents for Renewing:
- How to Create a MyGS Account (For New Members)
How to log in to MyGS (For Existing
- How to Register a New Girl and Adult Member
- How to navigate "My Household" page in MyGS
- How to use Product Program Reward Card to purchase or renew memberships
- How to use Product Program Reward Card to Purchase Young Alum Lifetime Membership
If you have questions or need assistance purchasing or renewing
memberships, we are happy to help! Reach out to our Member Services
team firstname.lastname@example.org or
call 800-447-4475 ext. 0, 9 AM–5 PM, Monday–Friday.