Teaching Essential Skills for a Lifetime of Leadership
Through the Girl Scout Cookie Program, girls as young as five develop these five essential skills that will help them be successful today and throughout their lives:
· Goal setting: Girls learn to create a plan to reach their goals.
· Decision making: Girls learn to make decisions on their own and as a team.
· Money management: Girls learn to create a budget and handle money.
· People skills: Girls find their voice and up their confidence through customer interactions that build relationships.
· Business ethics: Girls learn to act responsibly and honestly, both in business and in life.
For more information on reasons why to participate in the product program: Why Participate? (PDF)