Submit the Grow Your Troop form by January 31, 2021. You can add as many girl and volunteer spaces as you want to your troop. Potential new members will either see your troop in the online Troop Catalog, or you can invite them to join yourself. When someone joins your troop, you’ll receive an email with the family’s contact information.
Grow Your Troop and Earn a Patch
You’ll have two options for growing your
troop this year! By filling out the Grow Your Troop online form, you
can increase your desired troop size so that new girls and adults can
discover your troop and join in on the fun and learning!
To qualify for the exclusive Grow Your Troop patch for the girls and leaders in your troop:
- Fill out the Grow Your Troop online form by January 31, 2021, and add at least one new girl and adult volunteer space
- Add at least one new girl and adult volunteer to your troop by February 15, 2021
- Your troop will need to be active and meeting virtually during COVID-19
What’s new this year?
- You can choose to be displayed in the online Troop Catalog so new members can find and join your troop
- You can elect to invite or recruit your own new members without being displayed in the online Troop Catalog. We’ll let you know if we hear from any potential interested new members too.
How do I participate?
How do I help prospective new members decide if they are a good fit for us?
What if my troop requires adults to volunteer?
My troop opted-in last year—can we still qualify for this year's Grow Your Troop patch?
We’re a new troop just starting for this membership year—can we still qualify for the patch?
How will we receive our patch?
THANK YOU FOR MAKING GIRL SCOUTS POSSIBLE FOR MORE GIRLS!
If you have questions regarding the status of your form, please contact Member Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-447-4475 ext. 2013