Service Unit Renewal Toolkit
We know that social media and email are some of the best tools you have to reach your members—that's why we've put together a complete toolkit for you to rock your service unit's renewal this year!
Below you'll find everything you need to know about renewal deadlines, incentives, and more. The best part? We've created copy-and-paste social media and email messaging (with accompanying graphics!) to make it super easy for you to get the word out.
Feel free to share the convenient short URL with your members: www.gsnorcal.org/renew
Unrenewed Girl Scout memberships expire 9/30/2021. Renew today to retain your membership.
We are so grateful for all you do to encourage and support membership renewal and recruiting at this important time! As a thank you for your help, based on their membership as of June 30, service units will receive:
- $2 for every new or rejoined girl or adult volunteer
- $150 if service unit reaches 50% renewals of its total girls in volunteer-led troops
As well as:
- A year of free GSUSA Zoom renewal
- A toolkit of social media resources to help support your renewal campaigns. See below!
To download the graphics below, simply right-click the desired image, select "Save Image As...", and click "Save".
Social Media Messaging
Social media is one of the most effective ways to remind members to renew their Girl Scout membership! Whether you're posting to Facebook or Instagram, here are some posts for you to share.
No one knows how to cheer girls on, lift them up, or celebrate their strengths better than you. Renew you and your girl’s memberships by April 30 to maximize your rewards! www.gsnorcal.org/renew
Signing up for another year of Girl Scouts is a cinch. Renew your whole troop at http://www.gsnorcal.org/renew by April 30 to get the most out of your rewards!
Your girls count on you, rain or shine, and your service unit is here for you through it all. Today, tomorrow, together—we’re on your team. Renew at www.gsnorcal.org/renew
Skill building? We’ve got your back. GSNorCal has opportunities and activities to build skills and resilience. Renew by April 30 at www.gsnorcal.org/renew
Sisterhood and support? We’ve got this. GSNorCal is here for you every step of the way. Renew by April 30 at www.gsnorcal.org/renew
Facebook Profile Picture Frames
We also created three exclusive profile picture frames for you to customize your Facebook profile. Each profile picture frame comes in four different colors: deep purple, lilac, plum, and sky.
To add one of our Girl Scout Renewal frames to your Facebook profile
- Go to www.facebook.com/profilepicframes.
- Click your profile picture in the bottom left and select your Page.
- Search for a frame with the keyword "gsnorcal".
- Choose the frame you want to use from the results.
- Click "Use as Profile Picture".
Add one of our Girl Scout Renewal backgrounds to your Zoom
- Log into Zoom.
- Click your profile picture, then click on Settings.
- In the left menu bar, click on the Virtual Background tab.
- Upload your Girl Scout Zoom background.
- Log into Zoom and join a meeting.
- Tap the three dots at the bottom right to open the More menu.
- Tap Virtual Background.
- Upload your Girl Scout Zoom background!
Edit your default email signature to include one of our Girl Scout email signture graphics!