Service Unit Renewal Toolkit
We know that social media and email are some of the best tools you have to reach your members—that's why we've put together a complete toolkit for you to rock your service unit's renewal this year!
Below you'll find everything you need to know about renewal deadlines, incentives, and more. The best part? We've created copy-and-paste social media and email messaging (with accompanying graphics!) to make it super easy for you to get the word out.
Feel free to share the convenient short URL with your members: www.gsnorcal.org/renew
Unrenewed Girl Scout memberships expire 9/30/2020. Please renew now to retain your membership.
Renewing your girls early earns your service unit funds:
- Renew 50% of your girls by June 30, 2020, and we’ll send your service unit a check of $150!
- Renew 65% of your girls by September 25, 2020, and we’ll send your service unit a check of $150!
Host a Virtual Renewal Event and/or offer a Special Renewal Incentive for bonus funds*:
- $50 when your service unit offers a special renewal incentive by May 31, 2020 to troops who renew, such as special status for booth lottery, service unit gear, or participation in a service unit event
- $50 when your service unit hosts a Virtual Renewal Event by September 15, 2020
*To qualify, service unit must submit the renewal event & special incentive form by 9/28/2020.
Social Media Messaging
Social media is one of the most effective ways to remind members to renew their Girl Scout membership! Whether you're posting to Facebook or Instagram, here are three posts for you to share.
To download the graphics below, simply right-click the desired image, select "Save Image As...", and click "Save".
Signing up for another year of Girl Scouts is a cinch! Renew your Girl Scout membership by June 30 to level up your friendship circle at www.gsnorcal.org/renew
Reach out, Girl Scout! These amazing patches can be yours when you and your troop renew your Girl Scout memberships. Renew at www.gsnorcal.org/renew by June 30 to maximize your rewards!
Juliette Gordon Low knew the value of sisterhood, and we know you do too! Level up your friendship circle by renewing for another year of Girl Scouts by June 30! Visit www.gsnorcal.org/renew to learn more.
Facebook Profile Picture Frames
We also created three exclusive profile picture frames for you to customize your Facebook profile.
To add one of our Girl Scout Renewal 2021 frames to your Facebook profile picture:
- Go to www.facebook.com/profilepicframes.
- Click your profile picture in the bottom left and select your Page.
- Search for a frame with the keyword "gsnorcal".
- Choose the frame you want to use from the results.
- Click "Use as Profile Picture".