The Cove was recently sold to Napa Open Space District. It was
heavily damaged in the Napa Area Fires so it is not available for use
at this time. Contact Chris Cahill at 707-253-4847 or email@example.com for an update on
when it will be open for use and to make reservations.
As part of the sale transaction Girl Scouts of Northern California troops and groups were given the right of continued use for 30 years from the date of the sale.
The specific provisions include:
- 4 weekends each year – to be scheduled with Napa Open Space District (Friday – Sunday)
- No rental fees or other costs charged to GSNorCal user groups
- Girl Scouts may request dates starting 12 months in advance (other users starting 6 months in advance)
- Max number of users on site – 125 overnight, 150 day use
- Max number of vehicles on site – 50
- Fires for cooking and camp fires in designated areas subject to regulation by County Fire Marshall
- Girl Scouts are responsible for porta-potties, drinking water, and trash pick-up when using the site.