Total Camp Capacity: 230 people
Picnic tables provided outside of each building
- Rotary Lodge includes a full kitchen, a furnished, heated living room/sleeping area, two seperate sleeping rooms (two beds per room), a shower and flush toilets. Not handicap accessible.
- Health Center includes three bedrooms (two beds per room), eighteen mattresses for the living room, a full kitchen, two bathrooms, and one shower. Handicap accessible.
- Cook's Cabin includes three bedrooms (two beds per room), two bathrooms with showers and a living room space.
TENT CAMPING OPTIONS
All areas include bathhouse with flush toilets, and showers. Units also include picnic tables, campfire circles, food storage and a water spigot. Camping / cooking gear and firewood is not provided.
- Calico - Tent / cabin unit includes 3 large cabins (each sleep 9) plus one tent platform (sleeps six)
- Gold Nugget – Six Tent Platforms (each sleep 6) with additional space for pop up style tents
- Trout – Five Tent Platforms (each sleeps 6) with additional space for tents
- Frog –Space for tent camping
- Quicksilver – Space for tent camping
- Squirrel's Claim - Tent space available: 25 people.
Driving time from San Francisco
Sugar Pine is approximately a 4 hour drive from San Francisco