Total Camp Capacity: 247people/night
Lyman, Manor, Stone House, Little House and The Cottage
All buildings include:
- Dormitory rooms and small rooms with single beds and bunk beds. (bedding not provided)
- Living room/meeting room
- Full kitchen with stove/oven, pots/pans, and refrigeration
- Indoor showers and shared bathrooms
“Bay Tree” has four tents with six mats per tent, a campfire circle, picnic tables, potable water, and a bathroom with two toilets. Seasonable availability from April - October.
Open Air Cabins:
"Bush" has three cabins with six beds, one cabin with four beds, three toilets, and one shower (ADA designed). There is a campfire stage, a rotunda cooking shelter with lights, a sink, counter space, picnic tables, and barbecue. Seasonable availability from March - October.
Dining Hall/Commercial Kitchen:
- Fully equipped commercial kitchen and dining hall
- Capacity 225 people.
- Food handler's permit required.
Driving time from San Francisco:
Camp Bothin is located west of San Rafael, near Fairfax, about 1 hour from San Francisco.