The fall product sale gives troops the opportunity to earn troop funds early in the membership year as they learn and practice five key business skills: goal setting, decision-making, money management, people skills, and business ethics. So this year be fearless, unleash the hero inside, and show us the five skills in action! This contest will run from 12:01AM on Wednesday, November 1 to 11:59PM on Thursday, November 30. The top 3 entries (as chosen by user vote) will win a GSUSA Cookie cart to assist with future product sales.
- Entrant must be actively participating in the 2017 Fall Product Sale.
- Entrant must be a currently registered Girl Scout or Girl Scout volunteer with the Girl Scouts of Northern California (GSNorCal) Council to participate.
- Parents/guardians who are not volunteers can assist their Girl Scouts in entering by using their Facebook account to enter, but the entries must be girl-led and in the girls’ own words.
- Entrants can participate as individuals or as a troop.
- Winners will be selected by user vote via the AgoraPulse contest app on Facebook.
Three (3) winners will each receive one (1) GSUSA Cookie cart to use during the next product sale. Carts will be available for pick-up in January.
How to Enter
- Submit a photo of you demonstrating one of the five skills listed below via the contest app on the Girl Scouts of Northern California Facebook Page:
- Goal Setting
- Decision Making
- Money Management
- People Skills
- Business Ethics
- Your entry must include a written description of the activity in the photo that: says which of the five skills your photo illustrates, shares how/why the photo demonstrates that skill, and is at least three sentences long.
- Once you have submitted your entry, share it with all your friends and family so they can vote it up. You can vote on as many entries as you want, so remember to share the love and support your Girl Scout sisters, too.
- Last chance to submit an entry is November 30, but we suggest entering by mid-November so your entry has a chance to be shared and voted on.