Camp season is in full swing! If your girls aren't off at one of our many summer camps, check out our Camp #LikeAGirlScout Pinterest board for fun troop camping activities, crafts, campfire recipes and songs.
Back to Troop
It's time to start planning out your next Girl Scout year!
- If you're looking to add new girls to your troop this year, read up on these 6 resources that will help you grow your troop and 5 strategies for recruiting new girls!
- Welcoming new girls to your troop is always an adventure! Check out these 6 important things to teach a new Girl Scout.
- Get back to basics and review the Girl's Guide to Girl Scouting for your troop's level.
- Make sure the girls in your troop have their uniforms ready and know how they should be worn. See the uniform diagram for information.
Notable Dates and Celebrations:
- Independence Day - July 4
- Friendship Week - Third Week of August
- Friendship Day - First Sunday in August
- National S'mores Day - Aug. 10
- Women's Equality Day - Aug. 26